Short answer: Yes
Long Answer: Yes. According to fitness specialist, Jeff Bayer, when you consume alcohol [excessively], a substance is produced in the liver that is toxic to the release of testosterone. This substance decreases the overall concentration of testosterone in the body, which can consequently result in lower muscle mass and definition. (Read more here)
Ok kiddos, I’ve got two small binders that are literally brand new. I ordered them from here and they got here yesterday and whaddya know they’re a smidge too small for me and I run the risk of ripping through them so I’ve…
For more from Tony check out http://boxersandbinders.com http://facebook.com/BoxersAndBindersAnFtmStory This video is here to help FTM transmen retrain their voices and to help them bring their voices lower. For more FTM Voice Training check out: http://www.youtube.com/boxersandbinders
From the Transgender Archives, Rikki Swin Institute
Archived website: like.shop-pro.jp
Here are several supplements that can help your body throughout your medical transition:
- Zinc- taking this daily can help improve acne and promote hair (body and facial) growth
- Calcium and Vitamin D- these are important for healthy bones and joints. Loss of estrogen in DFAB individuals can…
Article from the Calgary Herald. Read below or at the link above:
Calgary and Edmonton are recognizing the struggles facing transgendered people in Alberta.
Mayor Naheed Nenshi proclaimed Sunday as the Trans Day of Visibility in Calgary, while Edmonton Mayor Stephen Mandel has proclaimed March 31 to April 6 as Transgender Awareness Week in that city.
“This is something people do because they don’t have a choice,” says Leslea Herber, spokeperson for the Trans Equality Society of Alberta.
“This is just another variability of humanity. It’s not that we’re out there doing wrong.”
Nenshi says that trans-identified people may face exclusion from society based on a lack of recognition.
According to Statistics Canada, 74 per cent of hate crimes motivated against the victim’s sexual orientation were violent, with minor assaults being the most frequent type of violent hate crime.
That proportion is higher than those for violent incidents motivated by race/ethnicity or religion.
“We’re just out there trying to be people, trying to live our lives and trying to do so in a way that fits inside of the world,” says Herber.
Statistics Canada has no definitive numbers on the size of the trans community in Canada.
However, a 2011 survey conducted for The Williams Institute, a University of California think-tank, suggests that 3.5 per cent of adults in the U.S. identify as lesbain, gay or bisexual and roughly 0.3 per cent identify as transgender.
Those numbers would suggest that there are about nine million gay, bisexual and transgender people in the U.S.
Note: Article’s author information unavailable.
A few people recently asked me this. There is no one way I deal/t with dysphoria, it’s more of a combination of methods depending on the situation. Here are some ideas that came to mind.
LGBTQ youth are at much higher risk of finding themselves in out-of-home settings, often due to family rejection and other stresses. Among homeless youth, 20-40% identify as LGBTQ and 19% of all transgender youth have been homeless at some point in their lives.
This section is dedicated to helping foster parents and child welfare professionals become more knowledgeable about caring for and working with LGBTQ youth. For more information, download Lambda Legal’s toolkit, Getting Down to Basics.
SIGNAL BOOST: 3 DAYS LEFT TO RAISE $6000 FOR MASSAGE THERAPY FOR QUEER AND TRANS PEOPLE OF COLOR.
WILD SEED WELLNESS OFFERS AFFORDABLE MASSAGE THERAPY FOR QUEER AND TRANS PEOPLE OF COLOR IN OAKLAND. WE ARE RAISING FUNDS TO SUPPORT 1ST AND 3RD TUESDAYS DONATION-BASED MASSAGE, AND THE COMMUNITY APPRECIATION AND EMERGENCY WELLNESS FUNDS. ALL MONEY GOES TO MAKE MASSAGE THERAPY AVAILABLE TO QUEER AND TRANS PEOPLE OF COLOR. OUR GOAL IS TO RAISE $6000 BY MAY 23RD.
Donate if you can and pls signal boost!
welcome to Liv’s Happy Superfun Time Trans*/Queer Resource Giveaway!!! i’ve (almost) reached 400 followers and i figured i should do something useful with my blog if that many people are watching me have mental break downs and reblog pokemon and bubbline all day. giveaway ends June 15th, 2013!!
- don’t have to be following me i don’t really care all that much but it’d be nice if you want to/like my blog
- sorry guys but this is for PEOPLE WHO IDENTIFY AS TRANSGENDER*/GENDERQUEER/AGENDERED/SOME VARIATION OF GENDER THAT IS NOT!!! CISGENDER! i’m giving away resources for those who may not have proper access.i’d be really happy if you reblog as a signal boost but make sure you COMMENT on it saying “signal boost” or something like that so that i know you’re not reblogging it for the actual giveaway
- 1 like and 1 reblog and that’ll be counted as 2 entries but that’s it!! i don’t think it counts as any more if you do it more than once so
- have to have a valid address or po box or somewhere safe that i can send you your shit. i’m willing to ship/mail just about anywhere
- don’t be an asshole!! that’s about it for rules
what you’ll win!!!
- 100$ worth of any resources you might need as a trans* individual!! i’ll buy you a binder, bra inserts, packer or stp, makeup, clothes, i’ll send money for hormones shots, anything worth 100$ that you might need. we’ll message back and forth first to see what you need as a unique awesome individual!!
- also as a special bonus, i’m a musician so i’ll write a song for you and post it on my youtube channel! i’ll write it about anything you want (you, your friend, your lover, your pet, your favourite tv show, whatever you want)
Art of Transliness: From the APA regarding the switch to Gender Dysphoria: An outline of the condition →
Characteristics of the Condition
For a person to be diagnosed with gender dysphoria, there must be a marked difference between the individual’s expressed/experienced gender and the gender others would assign him or her, and it must continue for at least six months. In children, the desire to…
This is why you need to bind safely. The damage in the first picture is not the result of binding over numerous years with a simple binder. It’s the result of unsafe and irresponsible binding. Bind safely.
OH MY GOD I’M SHRIEKING THIS CAN’T FUCKING HAPPEN
It most certainly can.